This wonderful holiday is almost here! Do you know how to surprise your other half? Not yet? Cheer up, you still have time to make an amazing Valentine’s Day gift for your significant other. Check out our list of gifts for every taste and budget!
1. Valentine Cookie Jar. Cookies are always a great gift, and if you’re looking for a last minute gift idea go with this one.
2. Computer Care Screen Wipes. Forget the scratchy paper towels for wiping off your geek’s computer monitor or HD TV screen.
3. Candy Basket. Send your significant other a Candy Basket filled to the brim with all of his (or her) favorite candies.
4. I Love You Toaster. Now you can declare your undying love on a piece of toast. Simply toast your sweetie’s bread and use the plastic stamper to show her how you feel everyday.
5. Jewel Diamante Handbag Umbrella. Slip it into a purse or knapsack and stay dry even during monsoon season.
6. Kindle Wireless Reader. Yep, lots of people still read books. Everyone just want to read them on the go, in a format that’s simple, functional and wireless and that’s what it does.
7. Undercover Laptop Sleeve. Slip your laptop in to this undercover laptop sleeve that looks like a plain old, beat-up manila envelop.
8. iPad Pen. If he/she likes to draw or paint you can help him/her put his/her works onto on iPad with this special pen.
9. Queen Size Sleeping Bag. Camping is a lot more fun when you have a sleeping bag big enough to fit the both of you.
10. Wireless TV Headphones. When you want to sleep and your partner wants to watch a little more TV you can finally both get what you want with these wireless TV headphones.
11. Pocket-Sized Presents. Find him/her a smart gift he can carry around with him, including wallets, cufflinks and bags.
12. Anywhere Fireplace. You can put it on a coffee table or anywhere else in the home and it emits no smoke and burns clean so you don’t have to worry about ventilation.
13. Oilless Fryer. Fried foods taste great but all that oil can really take a toll on his/her health.
14. Foot and Calf Massager. After a hard day his/her feet and calves are tense and sore, and if you’re tired of being the go-to foot rubber this is the gift to give.
15. Handmade Coupon Book. It’s handmade coupons that you can tailor to his favorite things in the world. That way you know it’s stuff he really likes, and not just random or general things.
16. Beautiful Scents. Woody and spicy or floral and fruity, set the mood with an alluring fragrance
17. Valentine Countdown Calendar. Count down the days to Valentine’s Day just like an Advent calendar counts down the days until Christmas.
18. Valentine Ampersand Art. Valentine ampersand art is something that he’s/she’s sure to appreciate because it’s a break from the overused heart symbol that’s so associated with Valentine’s Day.
19. Chocolate Heart Magnets. Chocolate heart magnets are super cute, and he’s going to love having them on his/her fridge.
20. Poster Hearts. Hand-made poster hearts will show your significant other your deep and strong feelings.
21. Organic Flowering Tea Set. If your partner is a tea lover you can’t go wrong with some nice tea set.
22. Cooking for Love. Lay your love on the table with our romantically-inspired tableware and accessories
23. Custom Fingerprint. It’s going to look great on the wall, and becomes a conversation piece that she/he will be reminded of each time someone asks about it.
24. Magnetic Love Notes Board. You can load it up with personalized notes and photos of the two of you.
25. Candle Set. We all love candles, so you can’t go wrong with some amazing candle set.
26. Serve Her/Him Breakfast in Bed. Take a page out of classic romance novels and serve her/him breakfast in bed.
27. Make Her/Him Waffles. If she/he loves to order waffles when you go out for breakfast, bring the taste of restaurant quality Belgian-style waffles to your home.
28. Electric Wine Opener. If the two of you are wine lovers make things a bit easier with this electric wine opener that’s been rated the best you can buy.
29. Personalized Mug Set. It is extra special because it has your names printed right on them and the handles are shaped like hearts.
30. Indoor Gardening System. If your partner likes to garden but the weather doesn’t permit it most of the year bring things indoors with some indoor gardening system.
31. Plush Genuine Turkish Towels. They are the perfect end to a nice hot bath or shower, and are so soft and luxurious that she’ll feel like she is at a fancy spa even if it is just the bathroom.
32. Towel Warmer. There’s no better way to step out of the shower then to a into a pre-heated towel.
33. Personalized “I Love You” Chalkboard. Such chalkboard that lets you fully customize it to your specific relationship.
34. Couple’s Key Chains. When placed together these chains form a heart, and when they are separated they double as a bottle opener.
35. Sleep Therapy Mask. Give the gift of better sleep with this sleep therapy mask.
36. Make Her/Him Pancakes. The simple act of making her/him a pancake breakfast could be enough to show how much you appreciate her/him this Valentine’s Day.
37. Three Layer Chocolate Valentine’s Cake. They really went the extra mile when making some amazing three layer chocolate cake for Valentine’s Day.
38. Personalized Heart Shaped Cutting Board Set. Such cutting board set that comes with its own knife, making it a great board to serve up cheeses in a romantic setting, such as in front of the fireplace.
39. Foot Massager. Giving a foot massage is a great way to build intimacy between the two of you.
40. Personalized Jewelry Box. A jewelry box not only has both of your names printed on it, it also allows you to choose the different reasons why you love your partner.
41. Chocolate Caramel and Crunchy Gift Basket. Combine salty, sweet, and crunchy with this gift basket that has two different types of chocolate covered pretzels, two different types of popcorn, peanut brittle, and plenty more to munch on.
42. Coffee Variety Sampler. The best idea for those who can’t start their day without a cup of coffee.
43. Personalized Stump Ring. Carving your initials into a tree is harder than it looks, so take the easy way out and go with this stump ring that brings the tree right to your partner’s finger.
44. Ultra-Compact Portable Charger. It can be extremely useful as it provides backup power when it’s needed most.
45. Massage Oils. Such oils can be a great gift for everyone.
46. Valentine Gloves. Keep her/his hands warm for the rest of the winter with some Valentine themed gloves.
47. Business Card Holder. Give your man/woman a stylish business card holder without having to spend a lot on it.
48. Professional Sports Bracelets. Help your partner show his/her support for his favorite professional team with some officially licensed bracelets.
49. Pint Glass. If she/he’s not a hopeless romantic, opt for a gift that’s fun instead of sentimental.
50. Collar Stays. It is a perfect for those who spends most of his day suited up in the office.
51. A Night out. Both man and woman like to spend quality time along with their partner or like others to see you two as a couple.
52. Designer Wear as Gift on Valentines Day. People love to show off their designer stuff to others.
53. Intimate Gifts. If you are intimate with your partner gifts like underwear which can make them feel incredibly sexy.
54. Romantic Holidays. What can be better than going out and spending the day and night with her at some place you both love.
55. A Card. If you want to make it extra-special, make the card yourself. A homemade card will be the way to her/his heart.
56. Starbucks Gift Card. This one is one of those things that you kind of just add to whatever gift you’re getting her/him already.
57. Music. If you love your lady, chances are you love her taste in tunes as well, so treat her/him to a magical day with some new music!
58. Body Care. Bubble bath, soaps and scented lotion all these for your one and only love.
59. Concert Tickets. You cannot go wrong with getting your partner tickets to attend a music festival or to see an artist/band.
60. Wine. A nice bottle of wine for the both of you to share, or for her/him to keep.
61. Massage/Spa Day. It’s so amazing and sweet and if you haven’t tried it then you’re missing out!
62. Arm Candy. A delicate bracelet and a classic watch are a great and fashionable combo for a wrist.
63. Aphrodisiac. Valentine’s Day is probably the best excuse to spend some one-on-one time together amid all the obligations and distractions of the modern day.
64. Thermal Mug. Thermal mugs are a good Valentine’s Day gift for the those who’s always getting her coffee or tea to go.
65. Champagne Candle. Such a candle will definitely help to set the mood.
66. Leap Motion Gesture Control for PC or Mac. A great gift for those who always want the latest tech.
67. Mini Jambox. The Jambox has been around for a while, but the Mini Jambox gives the music lover another option for listening to his favorite tunes.
68. Topps Prints. Topps, makers of baseball cards since 1951, is now offering up prints of classic cards.
69. Cute iPhone Case. You can’t go wrong with some eye-candy phone cases.
70. Tea Maker & Warmer. Is a welcome addition to any kitchen or office desk.
71. Washable Headphones. Your significant other can bring her music everywhere, from the gym to work, without worrying about dirtying the headphones’ colorful fabric.
72. Nike Roshe Runs. They are the ideal everyday shoe for a go-getter person.
73. Money Clip. A money clip is an elegant gift that anyone on your list should be so lucky to receive
74. Double-Walled Whiskey Glasses. Celebrate your love with some uniquely structured whiskey glasses.
75. Classic Espresso Maker. There’s something nicely romantic about making coffee — manually, without automated machines or prepackaged doses.
76. Cookbook. A perfect idea for those who like to spend their free time cooking something great!
77. Adult Magazine. A Valentine’s Day gift for the literary type, Adult Magazine hits the mark between artistic and erotic.
78. e-Tip Gloves. e-Tip gloves are made with a four way stretch knit that features touch screen comparable thumb and index fingers.
79. Field Notes. Sometimes the best place to record our thoughts is in an IRL notebook that also somehow fits in a pocket.
80. Cruiser Turntable. The perfect choice for music lovers with a vintage flare.
81. Cozy Scarf. Is there anything better than amazing 100% cashmere scarf?
82. Nike Sweats. A warm pair of sweatpants that you can wear out to the bar.
83. Google Chromecast. For movie nights, the Google Chromecast streams media directly from his/her phone or laptop and blows it up on the big screen.
84. Wool & Leather Gloves. So their hands will stay warm throughout the day.
85. Sunglasses. You definitely can’t go wrong with some stylish sunglasses.
86. Curling Iron. It delivers perfect curls every time and helps to transform ordinary hair into professionally styled curls.
87. Softshell Jacket. Such jacket will keep your significant other warm and comfortable as he/she works out.
88. iPad Mini. For the serious relationship, the iPad mini is a staple gift. It’s also one you can enjoy together.
89. Alarm Clock. Your partner will never be late!
90. Love Letters Pen. Your loved one will never run out of ink!
91. M&M’s Jar. Fill a huge glass jar with these delicious sweets.
92. “His” and “Hers” Matching T-Shirts. Such T-shirts will help you to create a nice stylish couple.
93. Lottery Ticket. Probably your partner is a very lucky person. Let’s check it!
94. Custom Certificate. This is the best way out if you’re not sure about his/her preferences.
95. Rose Petal Bath Salts. Add rose petals to your gift. You can spread them all over the house and enjoy this wonderful atmosphere together.
96. Love Letter. Let’s imagine that you’re very romantic and passionate. Put your feelings on a paper.
97. Scrapbook with Your Pictures. This is a very personal and touching gift for all couples.
98. Your Own Gift Box. Add a bit of imagination and create something with your hands!
99. Romantic CD. Download a playlist of meaningful songs that remind you of each other.
100. Romantic Poetry. Surprise your significant other with your own poem!