Dream of making this Valentine’s Day unforgettable and want to think beyond chocolates, teddy bears, flowers and dinner at a restaurant? We’ve created a list of unique and creative ideas to help you show your love and attention to your life partner in a very special way.
Set the mood by choosing the right music. A great idea for Valentine’s Day is to prepare a playlist with the most romantic love songs and dedicate them to your beloved woman. Play these songs on a romantic date you arrange on that special day. It doesn’t matter what you will decide to do whether it’s eating a dinner you cooked especially for your darling, sharing a glass of fine wine, or simply holding each other in your arms for a while – a great soundtrack will make your love story even more touching…
Propose. There’s hardly any better time for a proposal than a Valentine Day. You fiancée would definitely remember this day for the rest of her life. Make sure that the whole day is filled with tenderness and romance ending with a special dinner just for the two when you can ask for her hand in the perfect surroundings.
Cook a dinner yourself. Whether you’re a great cook or a complete disaster in the kitchen, spending some time to surprise your darling with a self made dish is worth the effort. A nice idea is to pick out some simple yet unusual treat that your Valentine never had before.
Make a special video. In most cases our relationships consist of small things that count and make them really special. Why not gather them in your video montage by creating a wonderful memory for your one and only? Select the best pictures where you are together add your partner’s favorite love song and present the video as a gift on Valentine’s Day. Be sure that this video will become a pleasant reminder of your deep feelings and your soulmate won’t stay indifferent.
Subscribe to dance classes. Get closer to your partner by taking dance classes in your city. Nothing unites people more effectively than a passionate dance together. The most appropriate dances for Valentine’s Day are salsa, rumba or tango. Even if you both have no skills for dancing this Valentine’s Day will definitely become one of the most memorable days spent together and will bring you a bunch of pleasant emotions.
Wow your partner with intimate an massage. Nothing brings you more pleasure than the touch of your one and only. It’s better to prepare everything in advance by placing small flavored candles in your bedroom and getting special massage oil. Don’t forget about romantic music to create an appropriate relaxing atmosphere.
Now let’s take a closer look at the gifts that won’t disappoint any woman:
- Sexy lingerie. Be sure that beautiful and intimate lingerie will never go out of fashion. Moreover, this is not just a perfect way to show a woman your love and attention, but to spice up your sexual life as well. Just choose the right size and style your girlfriend or wife loves. To be more creative you may send the gift in advance with a note offering her to wear the lingerie for Valentine’s Day.
- Run away from the city. Sick and tired of hustle and bustle of big cities? Why not plan a weekend getaway for the two of you? Plan your trip carefully in advance and your one and only will definitely appreciate it.
- Spa center gift certificate. On this special day let your soulmate be treated like a princess. However, keep in mind that when you take your lady home don’t forget to prepare a romantic dinner and treat her like a queen.
Oh, it’s high time to think about the gifts for men!
- For a man with a hobby, empty a big heart-shaped chocolate box and fill it with things he loves, like DVDs or Blu Rays, fishing gear, guitar strings and picks, a journal, computer supplies, art supplies etc. Add a few chocolates in the mix as well.
- Rent a convertible for the night and take a romantic drive out of the blue. Stop somewhere for something silly, like an ice cream cone.
- Take him out for a big treat like a strawberry split. Tell him the treat is Sweets for the Sweet.
- Join some other couples for a fun group dinner or movie out, or have friends over to watch a “date night” movie that has humor or action for men.
- Plan an old-fashioned homemade candlelit dinner at home.
Spend the holiday alone?
Don’t get upset if on this romantic day you have nobody to share it with. Actually there is one person who needs your love and attention –you! Why not cuddle yourself with a box of your favorite chocolates or a bubble bath? You can also treat yourself to a day at the spa or a dance class. If there is something you’ve always been dreaming to purchase but kept putting it off – just buy it! You’re your Valentine’s Day in advance and be sure that in spite of the lack of the partner your holiday will be filled with the spirit of love and romance.