Let’s Find Your Date
I am a Woman
Looking for a man
I am a Man
Looking for a woman
I am a Woman
Looking for a man
I am a Man
Looking for a woman
The Best Valentine's Day Messages
The Best Valentine's Day Messages
Flowers are the classic and really perfect Valentine’s Day gift to show your love and appreciation. You see them everywhere and chances are that you have purchased flowers at some point for a loved one. This is one of the very things that Valentine’s Day is associated with, and so you really can’t go wrong with the flowers that you send. If you put the right thought into it though, you can send a really unique and wonderful message to your loved one with the flower arrangement that you send them.
Yes, flowers are always nice, but you can make yours stand out. You can send a really special message just by picking the right color of the flower. You can put a little extra something special into your flowers to make them stand out over everything else. Flowers can go a long way, but a little special something or the right message portrayed can make them the best bouquet ever. Yes, flowers really can mean that much, and so you have to consider this as you put together your arrangement.
Here are some important considerations to help you send the perfect message with your Valentine’s flowers. You don’t have to go overboard, but rather let the perfect flowers do the talking for you.
1. Pick the right color to say what you want to say: Sure, we tend to think of roses for Valentine’s Day, but you can take that a step further. Red flowers are the ultimate color of love and passion. So sending red roses signifies this, but any type of red flower can capture this message. Orange flowers signify joy and universal happiness, so this makes for the perfect complement or stand-alone flower.
White flowers mean purity, and that may even signify the perfect and pure love and connection that the two of you share. Blue and purple flowers show grace, elegance, and a classic appeal to them. Yellow flowers signify friendship at any level. So combine them as you like or just focus on the emotion that you want your flower color to convey!
2. Amaze with an over-the-top arrangement or fill a room with them: Rather than sending the same red roses everywhere which are nice, take your flower arrangement to the next level. You want to wow them with a really well-planned bouquet of flowers that gives off that wow factor. Focus on some exotic flowers and use some really vivid colors to take their breath away.
You also can’t go wrong by filling a room with flowers and flower petals. You will be sure to get their attention and it really goes above and beyond. Even a couple of bouquets scattered throughout a room show that you are in love and you want to shower them with happiness.
3. Go for simple and well stated with the perfect accessory and card: A nice well-written card with your flowers will get a smile more than anything else. You can also add in the perfect accessory to make it a more personalized bouquet of flowers too. A nice box of chocolates, a balloon, a teddy bear, or even some special gift that shows that you know them helps to offset the flowers perfectly.
Check out our great collection of Valentine’s Day messages for the card you send to the person you feel close to:
- Who said Valentine's day is only for lovers? I love you my best friend! Happy Valentine's day.
- Hope your day brings just what you want it to.
- Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever! Happy Valentine's day!
- I can’t spend a single day without talking to the love of my life nor can I spend a single day without talking to a friend like you. Wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Thanks for being a loyal and caring friend. Love you!
- Here’s to Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food, and especially good friends like you.
- Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.
- Valentine’s Day and every day, I’m grateful for you.
- Dear friend, you’ve known me for years and we’ve shared intimate moments of our lives together. Thanks for being more than just a friend. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.
- Someday, our princes will come.
- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.
- I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail for you.
- I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.
- Even the most caring and loving partner cannot take the place of a good friend. Thanks for filling the gap in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- The support and that love from your side. Can’t really be matched with any other relation I share, with my wonderful friend, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- On this lovely day, I want to thank you for all the love and care that you gave me in life. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My dear friend, I may not express my love for you each day. But, I want to do it on this special day. You mean a lot, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I don’t have a valentine, but I have a friend who can give me company on this day. That is you, my buddy. Let us have some fun this day, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I am sending my lovely wishes to a lovely friend of mine on this special day of love. I love you my bestie. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Friendship is based on one true emotion and that is true love. So, I love you, my friend. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Do you know that I don’t love you for you are my friend, you are my only friend and that is why I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My friend you have changed my life for good and it all started with love in our friendship. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Love is a deep emotion. Your friendship has realized that love is really deep and thorough. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I feel loved this Valentine’s Day knowing that I have you as a friend.
- It is a special time to tell you that you really mean special. My friend cheers on our friendship. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- True friends are really hard to find in life, but I have found my true friends. Love all my friends. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I want to let you know that I admire you for all of your many positive qualities, I love you despite your faults, and I am grateful to have you as my friend.
- You make me smile all day, you make me have your say. So, this is to a wonderful friend of mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day is a great day to let those you love know how special they are. I want to let you know that you are a special friend.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart.
- It’s so sweet having a daughter/son like you. Hope your Valentine’s Day is extra sweet, too.
- Love you bunches and bunches.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to one of our sweetest blessings.
- Missing you and sending you a big Valentine hug!
- Hope you get lots of fun treats today! Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile.
- Thank you for filling my life with love.
- May your life be filled with the kind of heartfelt beauty that you bring to mine.
- Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a son/daughter as sweet as you.
- Wishing someone close to my heart a warm and wonderful day.
- A wish for a Valentine’s Day as sweet as you are!
- I hope your Valentine’s Day is as special to you as you are to me!
- Know what I like about you? Everything! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- May your every heart’s desire come true for you today.
- Right from the start, you stole my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Since you’re such a fantastic song I’ve got a special Valentine’s Day gift just for you! I promise not to kiss you in front of any of your friends!
- So many of my smiles begin with you!
- With all the things you do, the smiles you share, the laughter too, with all the dreams you make come true. It’s great to have a kid like you!
- You’re always on my mind and in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Your face lights up my world.
- The joy of my heart since the day you were born. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love you more every day.
- You’re out-of-this-world amazing!
- Be my lovebug!
- Wishing a fantastic day to my favorite Valentine!
- Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- Hope your day is just as awesome as you are!
- Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows!
- I love you THIS much!
- Sweet treats on Valentine’s Day help us remember to be sweet to each other. And you’re one of the sweetest kids ever!
- A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
- Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
- Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
- Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
- Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
- Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- You have no idea how sexy you are.
- I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful husband/wife than you.
- Every moment I am not without you, my tears fill the ocean blue…By mine, my love, forever.
- Falling in love is like looking at the stars. If you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough all the others will melt away.
- You are a haven for my heart, a refuge for my soul.
- The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are at my side.
- For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.
- God has created you only for me because he knows no one can love you more than me!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.
- I am wondering how I got so lucky to have you as a girlfriend/boyfriend.
- I cherish every minute that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special.
- I do not think often, I do not think much, but when I do, I think of you only.
- I don’t just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Your smile sets my heart on fire.
- I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in July, I have seen stars falling apart, but I haven’t seen anyone like you.
- I may not say always how special you are for me, I may not reach to you because I am busy, but you are someone I really love and care for.
- I need you like a butterfly needs its wings, an ice bear needs cold weather and a soul needs a body.
- I pray to God for a thousand lives, and I wish I get you in each of them.
- Being loved by you has been the best thing that has happened to me so far.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to someone who has given me everything I always desired.
- Have I touched your heart the way you have touched mine with your innocence?
- Could endure death, but I cannot live a life without you dear.
- I could not have asked for a better gift from God than you my love.
- Gift me with your heart and I will treasure it always.
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Love always,
- Much love to you,
- All my love,
- Love you,
- All yours,
- Forever yours,
- All my heart,
- Kind Thoughts,
- Always and forever,
- Hugs and kisses,
- Under your spell,
- Love you now and forever,
- Always by your side,
- My heart is forever at your service,
- Stay as you are,
- You are always in my thoughts and I don’t mind,
- Words aren’t enough,
- Drowning in a whirlpool of love,
- With all my love on Valentine’s Day and always,
Share these amazing messages with your friends, family, and second halves. Have a happy Valentine’s Day!
Rate This Article
Total Rating 0