Let’s Find your Date
Types of People Who Will Never Make You Happy
Types of People Who Will Never Make You Happy
Being a woman, though you may not always want to face the truth, the reality is that many men have some red flags to them that you simply can’t ignore. Though there are some men out there that seem amazing, if you look beneath the surface you can tell that this is definitely not the type that’s for keeps. Here’s how to tell that you are dealing with the wrong type of guy!
Read also: 4 Signs You Are Clearly Dating Mr. Wrong
He is so charming that you couldn’t help but fall for him. He has a certain way that makes you smile and you notice that this is how he is with everyone. People are drawn to him especially women, and it’s actually starting to make you wonder. If he’s that flirtatious with you, then there’s a very good chance that he’s a player. If he did it once he will surely do it again—so know that the flirt is never a good catch!
He seems too good to be true, and that’s because he is. He seems so charismatic and everyone is drawn to him. Most of the time this is just an act. At the end, you may find that there is something behind it that might be deep and dark. Don’t let his fabulous facade fool you if he seems too good to be true. He may be fooling somebody else at the same time. Not just you.
The guy you have to take care of
You may feel the need to take care of people and it’s just who you are. Maybe nurturing a guy is a good thing and you like that feeling of being needed. You may even think that this is cute or that it draws you to him even more.
Guess what? Though taking care of him is great now, that will wear on you after a while. Soon enough you will realize that it’s annoying and that he comes to expect it—and that you are not being taken care of. Steer clear of this guy because it never tends to end well.
The guy who has never been tamed before
You are sure that you’ll be the one who calms him down. You are certain that you can get him to settle down with you and have a future. Though he has a bad track record and has never really been in a long-term relationship, you accept the challenge.
Even though you may think that you could be the exception, the reality is that you are going to end up hurt. If he’s never been tamed before now is not the time for it, so step away and recognize that there’s a reason he has a history like this.
The loser who wants to mooch off of you
He’s in between jobs or is a “lifelong student”. He has some dreams but they involve playing guitar in a coffee shop rather than having a full-time job. He assures you that he’ll get a job, pay you back, or take care of you when he’s back on his feet. If you have an innate need to take care of people, don’t let it be this loser who will only take from you and never give you what you really need.
The guy who your friends don’t like — but you’re sure they are wrong
Your friends keep telling you that he’s not a good guy. Nobody in your life likes him and they keep telling you that he’s going to hurt you. It’s not that all your friends are wrong, but rather that you want to believe that he’s a good guy. If those closest to you get a bad vibe from him, then there is probably some legitimacy to that.
The guy who has an excuse for everything
He seems shady and rehearsed, and though you don’t want to believe it that’s because he is. You may even catch him in a bold faced lie, and yet he has a way of explaining it away. If he’s the guy who has an excuse for everything, then that’s because he has everything to hide. Don’t buy into his hype, but rather get out of things before they progress any further.
Being a man, you can tell a lot about a woman on the first date. Sure your appearance is part of this for physical attraction will always be important to him. There are other things though that he wants to see, and there are things that he definitely wants to avoid. There are a few different types of dates that a man does not want to have, for they will lead to nothing but drama in his life. Not only can these types of dates mean that he’s not interested in you, but he may run out of there never to call again.
The Needy Woman
Men do not like a woman who is clingy or dependent early on or at all! This is the woman that is all into him but way too early on. She seems to be in need of his validation and she can’t stop looking at him with her hungry eyes. She wants a relationship and she is going to work her hardest to make this workout. The problem is that as she keeps trying, he keeps getting turned off by her and the negative cycle continues. Stop trying so hard and know that needy or dependent is actually a turn-off and never a positive trait. If you recognize that early on then you can likely get the second date!
The Drunk and Desperate Woman
Oh, the worst is the woman who gets blasted on the first date and makes a fool of herself! She may be nervous or she may really want this date, but she gives in to the pressure and gets drunk and really does not present herself well. Always remember that being desperate, whether it’s for sex or a relationship, will work against you. He doesn’t like it and you make yourself look bad, so focus on true self-respect.
The Closed Off or Cold Woman
Though a man does like a little bit of mystery, he does not want a woman that is cold to him. If you think that being mysterious means that you are being mean to him, then this is totally wrong. Do not try to come off as cold or conceited, for this is not a reflection of confidence. He will think that you’re not interested in him if you try too hard to be the other way. Find a balance and stop coming off as cold, or he’ll give up really easily.
However, it may happen that you keep dating the totally wrong type of person and you can’t figure out why. You are constantly attracted to a certain type of person, who almost always ends up hurting you. It seems that you are working hard to find a good match and you are always in a broken relationship. So what gives?
If you find that you keep dating the wrong type of person, then it may be time to do some evaluating here. If you seem to only be attracted to a certain type of person, then are they giving you what you need? Is it time to change your expectations or focus? Better yet it’s time to look at ways to avoid this wrong type of person, and to finally get your life back on track once and for all! Here’s how to avoid them once and for all.
1. You need to see beyond just looks: If you are dating the hottest guys but they end up being duds, then something has to give. You may think that looks are everything, but they don’t make for a good match. Not only that but looks are only one aspect and if that’s your main focus, then you’re missing out on the actual substance part of the relationship. Sure attraction matters but you have to look just beyond the looks and see what else lies inside to determine if it’s a good match for you.
2. You need to start focusing on the long term and not just this moment: You’re happy right now, but will you be happy in a year from now? Can you really and truly envision yourself with this person in a long-term relationship? Would you have to overlook certain things to make a relationship work with this person? If you are only looking at the here and now, then you are skipping out on much of what matters for this person and your long-term happiness.
3. You need to think of what this person should bring to the relationship: You get so consumed with what you need to bring to a relationship that you lose sight of what they should bring. Sure you want to make them happy, but they should make you happy too. Not only that but you must be compatible on some level in order to make things work for the long term, so think about that.
4. You need to stop thinking that you will change somebody: If you don’t like something about them, it’s not going to just magically go away. If there is a red flag that you are trying to ignore, then you have to see it for what it really is. You are not going to change somebody, not now and not ever. If you think that you can change them or fix them, this is truly setting yourself up for disappointment.
5. You need to stop dating just to date or trying to force something to work out: If you are somebody that wants to be in a relationship rather than be alone, then you’re probably dating the wrong type of person. If you are dating just for the sake of being with somebody, then you’re likely not focusing on the right criteria. Take the time to be alone and do inventory and then you can decide what is right for you and make this relationship truly count.
However, if you want to find the right person, just install Meetville app on Android right now and go on a date with local singles!
Rate This Article
Total Rating 0