Wondering if you are with the person that’s right for you? Does it feel like it’s just hard to tell if you are dating the right person? Though you may feel that it’s hard to tell if somebody is truly a match, there are some true telltale signs. It’s as much about how they make you feel as what they do for you. So if you’re trying to decide if this person is right for you, here’s how to know for sure.
The best way to determine if this person is a match is to think of how they make you feel. Without hesitation think about what they bring to your life and the emotions that this elicits. If you get a good vibe and you can foresee future plans with them then that’s a good way of telling it’s for keeps. Here are some things to help you know for sure if this is a good match for you.
1. You may not agree on everything, but you respect each other: It’s impossible to see eye to eye on everything, but you at least share a mutual respect for each other. You can agree to disagree and have healthy discussions on things. You respect each other above everything else and that includes their point of view, even if it differs from yours. That shows that though you have middle ground on some things, you can still work through the issues that you’re not united on.
2. You genuinely feel content when you are together: It’s not forced happiness, and you certainly don’t feel as though you have to work at things when you’re together. You are genuinely and unarguably happy together, and they just bring a smile to your face. When you think about them you feel good, and when you’re together you feel content and light up. This shows that there is compatibility and passion alive and well in the relationship.
3. They make your happiness their priority: They aren’t just focused on their own happiness, but rather put yours at the top of the list too. They know what it takes to make you smile and they revisit this often. They are in tune to what makes you tick and they love to do nice things for you. It doesn’t have to be big gestures as sometimes the smallest things can tend to truly make you the happiest, and they just get that.
4. They get along well with those that you are close to: They make it an effort to get to know your friends and family, and that goes both ways. They work to foster a relationship with those that you are closest to and they understand why that’s important. They know that this is part of what defines you and that if they want to be a part of your life, they need to be close to the people who mean the most to you. It shows that they put effort in here!
5. You can foresee a future together and it’s not hard work to get there: It doesn’t freak either of you out to think of a future together. You are content in making future plans and actually excited about it. You don’t have to work hard to get to the future for it seems to be happening right before your eyes. You both want the same things, and it makes for a really great match in the end.