MEET NEW PEOPLE
Man. 33 years old. Zodiac sign: Scorpio.
Looking for: woman. In age: 18 - 35
Me: I'm a easy going, chill type, funny, and caring individual. Got a love hate relationship with going out and staying in, i enjoy both. Im in to music, movies, art and design. So much so, that i make living out of working in the Atlanta film industry. I love my dog, she's the best. I am interested in those who are interested in me. The ones who look you in the eyes with excitement. My main goal is to make you laugh until you piss your pants...
Woman. 32 years old. Zodiac sign: Taurus.
Looking for: man. In age: 26 - 38
Hi! My name is Avaa. I am never married christian mixed woman without kids from New York City, New York, United States. Now I'm looking for new relationships. I want to meet a man, love of my life.
Man. 41 years old. Zodiac sign: Pisces.
Looking for: woman. In age: 27 - 43
Hi! My name is Wildwes. I am never married christian white man without kids from La Grange, Georgia, United States. Now I'm looking for new relationships. I want to meet a woman, love of my life.
3 rules of dating an artist
Dating a person with a passion for arts can make your dating experience absolutely outstanding. Dating an artist will bring a lot of new and bright colors into your dating life. However, before you’ll make the first step, here are 3 rules you should know if you are planning to start a relationship with a single artist.
- Don’t force your partner to give you attention when they are working. Working on an art piece is actually harder than you think. Your partner would need a lot of concentration and sometimes even loneliness to be able to focus on their work. So you should be understanding about it and not get upset if your partner will ask you to give them some space.
- Don’t criticize their appearance. Sometimes, artistic people could be so engaged with their work that they can simply forget to brush their hair or wash the ink or paints from their hands. Also, remember that your partner is an artist and he/she can take some serious fashion risks. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. Stay patient and be supportive to your partner
- Don’t ask them to be rational. For artists, feelings are more essential than anything else. So don’t get mad if your crush gets too emotional. It’s totally normal for artistic people and you should get used to it.
Now you how to date a single artist. But there is still a question: where to meet your future crush?
The most obvious idea is to visit art events, exhibitions, and galleries. It’s a great way to find like-minded people. However, there is a slight problem of actually finding your future partner. You won’t come to random people asking them if they are single, right?
Another idea and the easiest way to start dating an artist is finding them on the best artist dating site - Meetville! It’s not only a place to chat and find good friends. It’s also a perfect tool for finding your true love.
Meetville gives you a great opportunity to find your special someone within just a few minutes. You can download the app on your phone and chat with local singles instantly. Meetville is available for Android and IOS.
- We offer you a huge database of user’s profiles
- Very convenient interface both on iOS and Android
- No matter how old you are: Meetville is for everyone!
- You will find the person of your dreams with the help of intellectual matching
- The registration process is fast and easy
- It’s always a pleasure to chat with your matches via Meetville
- All your data is securely protected
No matter if you are looking just for friendship, seeking a soulmate or want to start a serious long-term relationship with a single artist. On Meetville you’ll get the best online dating experience ever!
How to start your Meetville experience:
- After registration you are able to fill in your profile in order for people to read something interesting about you;
- Upload your pictures to your profile;
- Add other profiles to Favorites;
- See who added you to Favorites and Wink at them;
Chat, date and fall in love on Meetville!