MEET NEW PEOPLE
Man. 31 years old. Zodiac sign: Gemini.
Looking for: woman. In age: 33
Hi! My name is Mikeazar. I am never married muslim middle eastern man without kids from Toledo, Ohio, United States. Now I'm looking for new relationships. I want to meet a woman, love of my life.
Man. 19 years old. Zodiac sign: Libra.
Looking for: woman. In age: 23
Hi! My name is Yousefodeh. I am never married muslim white man without kids from Cleveland, Ohio, United States. Now I'm looking for new relationships. I want to meet a woman, love of my life.
- Turpin Hills
- Beckett Ridge
- Blacklick Estates
- Blue Ash
- Buckeye Lake
- Canal Winchester
- Cherry Grove
- Choctaw Lake
- Coal Grove
Want to meet Muslim singles? Check our Muslim dating site!
Heart knows no religion, it’s a well-known fact. Nowadays, when contacts with people practicing different religions are not limited with anything, it often happens that two opposites fall in love with each other, for example a Christian girl and a Muslim boy. Muslim men are very good at courtesy, they tell you beautiful things, the read poems and do many other things which make females melt. However, you should weigh up all pros and cons before starting a relationship with a Muslim.
Muslim men’s responsibilities in a relationship:
In Muslim communities, man is the head of the family, while his wife is his partner and companion. The advantage of a man is that he possesses physical and mental qualities which are necessary for efficient public activity and providing his family with everything it needs. It doesn’t mean that a man has a right for tyranny, it just increases the responsibility of a man to save and improve marriage.
The responsibilities of a Muslim man can be divided into material and spiritual.
- One of the most important material responsibility of a Muslim man is mahr, a matrimonial gift to his bride. It can be cash, jewelry, real estate, clothes, etc.
- After the marriage all the expenses related to food, clothes, housing, medical and other services for his wife are fully assigned to a Muslim man, because in a Muslim family a woman spends most of her time at home with children.
- Every husband has to work and make everything for his family to provide it with everything it needs. If a Muslim man doesn’t want to provide for his wife, she is allowed to spend his money for essential things without her husband’s permission.
- The main spiritual responsibility of a Muslim man is fair attitude to his wife and the provision of necessary conditions for his wife to worship Allah and deepen her religious knowledge. A husband shouldn’t prevent his wife from going to the mosque if nothing endangers her safety. If he doesn’t like something in his wife’s behavior, he has to make everything possible to set her on the right path and pull her away from sin. However, he should not make her suffer and impinge upon her rights, insult or beat her. If a Muslim man has several wives, he has to treat each of them equally well.
Women’s responsibilities in a Muslim relationship:
According to Islamic traditions, after the marriage, a woman starts to live in her husband’s house and since then she has to obey him and refrain from everything he doesn’t like. She has a right to disobey him only if a man wants her to commit a sin.
- Islam ranks obedience to the husband together with the obedience to Allah. So a diligent Muslim wife is an example of morality and obedience. She avoids committing any acts which harm her husband’s interests or reputation. She takes good care of his property and she never tell his secrets to anyone.
- It’s also very important how a woman behaves at her husband’s presence. She has no right to be rude to her husband, frown in front of him or meet him having an unkempt appearance.
- A Muslim woman, of course, has to keep the house well. According to Islam, keeping the house, taking care of the husband, giving birth to the kids and bringing them up is the foundation of women’s social life.
- We have the huge base of profiles
- Very convenient interface both on iOS and Android
- No matter how old you are: Meetville is for everyone!
- You will find the person of your dreams with the help of intellectual matching
- The registration process is fast and easy
- It’s always a pleasure to chat with your matches via Meetville
- All your data is securely protected
How to find your Muslim match on Meetville app:
- Install the app, register and fill in your profile in order for people to read something interesting about you;
- Don’t forget to upload your pictures to your profile;
- Add profiles you like to Favorites;
- See who added you to Favorites and Wink at them to start a conversation;