It is really important to find the right life partner, but if you’re not looking for him/her how will this person walk into your life? We are sure that looking for someone actively via our site helps people to find their best second half! Would you like to find someone amazing to spend the rest of your life with? The answer is obvious. Our services Q&A and Pulse are in the best way possible in this case, you can discuss interesting and important for everyone questions and at the same time find people who share your values and interests.
People ask us why on web version site there is no Q&A and Pulse services? The thing is 96% of Meetville’s users have mobile phones and use our service mainly through iOS applications or Android-applications. First of all, we develop mobile applications for Smartphone and tablets, and the site is aimed at:
– fast looking through notifications or desktop messaging (for example, in the office)
– reading Meetville news at the Company’s blog
– reading tips about dating
– watching dating videos – pieces of advice from specialists – how to behave yourself at online-dating to make a success
If you want to get the 100% assets then please use only mobile applications.
We consider that our apps in today’s world are the most user-friendly on the market and are the only ones that may help to find the right person based upon your psychological peculiarities, interests, life goals and preferences.
Now we are improving the version on iOS. Soon we plan to have Q&A and Pulse services on our site. The version will be with a new faster navigation, the access to profiles and the communication between users will be more convenient and we’ve decided to change the design.
Complete opposites may attract, but they don’t last. Share your life only with those who share your life values, beliefs and interests!
Latest posts by Alexander Sergeev (see all)
- How to Report Those Violating Moral Standards on Meetville - February 19, 2015
- The Best Valentine’s Day Tips and Advice from Meetville - February 13, 2015
- We’re about to Create Our New Feature Quick Match - January 23, 2015