No doubt football is one of the world’s favorite sports. It has a lot of devoted fans and some of them consider footballers to be the most dateable people on earth. Do you want to know why? The following list of reasons to date a football player will answer all your questions.
- Professional footballers earn lots of money. We may pretend that financial aspect doesn’t matter at all when we choose a partner, but let’s be honest: it does. It’s easier to build relationships with a well-off person, when you don’t have to think how to make both ends meet. It’s even more essential to date a financially stable person if you’re looking for long-lasting relationships that will result in marriage and family.
- They travel a lot. Football players visit a lot of countries throughout the world and sometimes they’re allowed to bring their partners with them. Would you like to explore the amazing foreign places supporting the love of your life?
- Football players will spend a lot of time with the kids. The reason for this is that their career usually lasts approximately 8 years and they will have retired by the age of 35. So they will be able to fully devote themselves to their families.
- They keep to a healthy lifestyle. As being a footballer requires being in a good shape, they’re probably health conscious, eat nutritious foods, and don’t have a beer belly the size of a large potato sack. Football players maintain a well-balanced diet and work out a lot. They can also be a great example and motivation for you to eat healthy and exercise regularly.
- Footballers are caring and generous. Many players are known for giving money to charities. So such a person is likely to have a heart of gold, which is a good thing to have in a partner, right?
- They’re multicultural. As they travel a lot and have team-mates from all around the world, footballers are open to new acquaintances and know lots of exciting things.
- They know how to party. That’s for sure. And what is more, doors of the best restaurants and nightclubs are always open for them.
- Football players are fashionable. World’s leading fashion houses fall over themselves to provide them with branded clothes. They know how to dress stylishly and always look hot.
- They’re emotionally open. Footballers are sensitive people. They are never afraid of expressing a wide range of emotions from hurt to deep joy.
- They look physically amazing. Football players are always in a great shape. They aren’t meatheads crazy about beefing up at the gym. The soccer player has a natural, incredibly sexy shape. Just look at those abs!
- You’ll be automatically famous. For many people dating a football player is an ultimate dream. You may or may not want to be the center of attention but the life full of glamour and unparalleled luxury will compensate all the inconvenience.
To meet a football player can be as difficult as to get tickets to a major game during the season. It’s challenging, but still possible.
Football players are celebrities and getting a chance to socialize with them is not easy as there is always a security barrier between them and their fans. But those who stubbornly seek an opportunity, will eventually find it. The key thing here is to find a friendly way to meet them.
If you’re wondering how to meet a football player, here’s the best way to consider: monitor official team website and subscribe to a general mailing list. You’ll be always aware of their news and upcoming public events.
If you don’t mind travelling a little, pre-season training camps are an excellent possibility to get closer to your favorite football player. It’s an event open to public, where you will be able to watch the team practice, get autographs and may be get to know the one you like better.
All the footballers spend most of their time in “Training Sessions”. They will train at a local gym or pool on a regular basis. If you’re able to attend and work out at the same facilities, it’s a healthy and casual way to start a conversation with the player you like. So do some research where the definite football team does the training and go ahead!
Also Football Clubs hold various charity events from time to time. And if you happen to attend one, it’s a wonderful option to socialise with your team and even to strike up a friendship with one of them.
Choose any way you like or combine some of them and start searching for your love. With determination, charisma and a bit of luck you’ll surely find what you want!