Have you ever fallen madly for a man at a nightclub only to meet him the next day and wonder what you liked in him at all? Bad guys are hot and passionate, but in the end there always comes a “been-there-done-that” stage and we crave for something completely different.
If you really want to date a nice guy and have a happy, long-lasting relationship with him, you should be patient as they are in no rush. They will expect the relationships to be 50/50, win/win, give and take. They are not aggressive or overbearing, they just want to make sure that both of you will be happy as a couple. Having some horror love stories in their past, they want a soulmate and a best friend to be with them.
As in any other type of relationships, there’s no exact rule of how to date a nice guy. Take your time to know each other and enjoy the days you spend together. You may think that there’s something wrong, if after a 10th date he doesn’t hint on getting intimate. But actually he’s the nice guy thinking “It’s only our 10th date”.
Have you ever wondered how to meet a nice guy? If you have, you’re not alone. This question is pretty common for women. But the great news is that good guys definitely exist and there are reliable ways to get them.
The first thing you need to do is to decide what type of a man you want and then go to the places they frequent. Another good news is that men just like fish tend to have predictable habits and tend to congregate in the same, predictable locations.
So if you’re determined to meet a nice guy, check out the following places:
- Car Shows. Even if you’re not actually into them, just close your eyes and pretend it’s an art or fashion show. Guys who are fond of cars usually turn out to be very capable and good with their hands. You don’t need to have any particular knowledge of cars. Average “Hey, nice car!” is enough to start a conversation.
- Seminars and Workshops. People who attend them are most likely to be creative and open to learning. Visiting suchlike events is a great opportunity to meet people with similar interests and hobbies.
- Sport Games. You may know nothing about the game, but you still can enjoy a wonderful summer night, sitting out with some snacks. It’s easy to come up to any handsome fan and casually ask about his favorite team. There’s no way he won’t answer you.
- Regular-Guy Bars. It doesn’t have to be a super-trendy night spot filled with elegant women and men in shiny outfits. The best place to look for is a regular small bar. Sport bars are particularly good because the majority of their visitors are men. A great advantage is that many of those bars have TVs with sport games on which is a natural conversation-starter.
- Work. People working together may have lots of things in common. As people spend a great deal of time at work, it allows them to know colleagues really well and establish basement for friendship and sometimes even for romance and love.
- Volunteering. Without any doubt, people who devote their time, energy and money to suchlike causes have very gentle and caring hearts. They are always emotionally available. A man who is ready to give a helping hand to those in need, will surely value and appreciate his woman.
- Meeting with friends. Birds of a feather flock together. Never neglect old or new friends and keep in mind that you may be only one introduction away from meeting the love of your life.
- The Internet. You may be for or against online dating, but the fact is almost everyone is using it nowadays. There are millions of handsome and nice guys out there. Online dating has become one of the best places to meet new people, as you can sift through large numbers of singles while sitting comfortably in your room.
- Your Own Home. Throwing parties is a wonderful option to get yourself into the dating scene. You will have a lot of fun with your old friends and will possibly make some new ones. As a hostess, you will be reciprocally invited to barbecues, holiday dinners, wine-tastings etc. And if a friend of yours brings a handsome stranger to your party, it’s your responsibility to chat him up. That’s smart, right?
- Music Clubs. Sunday night is the perfect time to attend music clubs that host local bands. You can have a lot of fun there while dancing and singing along. The only drawback is the noise level. But if you say to a guy next to you “Hey, awesome set!”, he’ll hear you for sure and you can continue your conversation in a more quiet place.