Do you ever wonder if you have found true love? Do you wish that there was a way of seeing if this was the “real deal”? Though you might not even realize it, true love may be present and very strong within your relationship.
It’s not always easy to tell, but if you can tune into some of these common signs then you might uncover that you have something truly special. It’s the way that you connect and just “get” each other that matters in the end, and therefore these are some signs to pay attention to and look for.
1. You can communicate on your very own level: Communication will always be important within relationships, and that will never change. The two of you talk easily but you also seem to have a love language all your own.
You can almost finish each other’s sentences or tell what the other person is thinking. This shows that there is a very special bond between the two of you. This will also serve you well into the future when communication continues to be important.
2. You genuinely enjoy being around each other: It’s not something where one person has to force the other to spend time together. You both gravitate towards each other. You want to be together and you choose this over a lot of other things.
You still have lives of your own, but you are happy to be in each other’s company and therefore it brings you much happiness. This is true love and a connection unlike any other.
3. You talk freely about the future and it’s exciting: It’s not a forced thing talking about commitment or next steps. It can be something as simple as planning a vacation in the future.
You may freely talk about what the future may bring, but it’s a two-way and very relaxed conversation. When you both speak freely and openly about the future, then you know that you have found true love with somebody very special.
4. You do nice things for each other just because: There doesn’t have to be a reason or an occasion to do something nice for one another. It may be that he gets you flowers just because.
You might cook him a nice dinner just to be kind. When you do nice things for each other for absolutely no reason at all, then you know that you have a special thing going.
5. You have fun together, sometimes doing nothing at all: It doesn’t always have to be spending time on a big elaborate date. It can sometimes just be the simple things like spending time with one another.
When you have fun together and sometimes it’s just being with one another, then you have an excellent foundation. Know that sometimes the best times together can be the simplest times too.
6. You are each other’s support system: Very simply put you have each other’s backs. You are there for each other and you support each other through anything.
You can turn to him and he can turn to you, and it’s truly a two-way street. Being able to support each other, trust each other, and rely on each other is a really beautiful thing. This may come over time, but it shows that there is true love and admiration for each other in the relationship.
Some of these signs come with time and some are instantaneous. The thing to remember is that you can find true love in your own unique way if you are open to it. You just might have true love in your relationship and not even realize it, but now you can tell for sure.