Profiles with photos attract more attention, than the ones that don’t have a photo. That’s why we highly recommend uploading a couple of photos in order for your profile to stand out. We reserve the right to reject or recrop photos as needed in order to provide high-quality service. Your photos will appear on the site after they are approved by our Administration.
Please, find our photo requirements below:
- Pictures must be in .gif, .jpg, .png, .jpeg formats.
- The picture file size must be 10MB or smaller, with a minimum resolution of 150х150 pix .
- Pictures that take up less than 50% of the allotted space or are fuzzy or unclear are not permitted.
- Group pictures are only accepted if there is at least one picture of the member already uploaded and this picture clearly shows the member's face.
- Photos, containing nudity, sheer/see-through clothing, sexuality may only be posted as Private.
- Drawings, caricatures or other illustrations, copyrighted images, celebrity photos will be rejected.
- Photos, containing identifying information (ie: license plates, email or web addresses, visible street address numbers, etc.) are not accepted.
- Photos, displaying illegal acts or violence will be rejected.
- Minors alone in photos (without an adult included) are not permitted.
- Photos must be faced upright.
Some more advice on uploading a good photo:
- make sure your image is clear, free from shadows or specks
- make sure your first photo is a close-up or a headshot. Your matches want to see you, not the scenery on the background.
- upload the most recent photo
- upload as many photos as possible, remember, a picture is worth a thousand words