Work from our offices in San Francisco. Remote working considered.
Role purpose: To help us shape and design all future enhancements to our online dating and gaming platforms. To Responsible for the creation of new brands, site wireframes, designs and other web assets to a high standard within Meetville team.
- Creation of design work of a high standard that answers a brief across a wide range of websites, using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Taking briefs from team members and other business stakeholders on requirements for a range of web assets from banners to site layouts.
- Mark up of web designs using HTML and CSS.
- Cross browser testing and troubleshooting.
- Management of own and Junior Designer’s workloads and schedules ensuring high standards of work and that deadlines are met.
- Giving Junior Designer creative and technical guidance where needed.
- Interpretation of brief to create high quality design work using CS6 software.
- Confident in use of HTML and CSS.
- Confident in cross-browser testing.
- Strong background in intuitive user interface design across desktop and mobile.
- Adhering to defined deadlines, juggling multiple briefs as priorities change.
- Carry out competitor and market research to help shape page UI testing projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, making sure thorough testing and checking is carried out to prevent mistakes.
- Able to organise own workload in order of priority, keeping Management updated on progress at regular intervals.
- Able to understand customer journeys and motivations as well as meeting business needs.
- You speak English (other languages a real plus)
- You have passion and drive and are self-motivated
- You want to be the best
- You’re socially adept and enjoy being part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- You’re very precise and detail oriented
- You have a keen interest in design and the finer things in life
- You’re driven and passionate about your work
- Email Resume to support [at] meetville.com
- Meetville Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.