Work from our offices in San Francisco. Remote working considered.
- Responsible for pixel perfect user interface design and visual design.
- Executing a consistent level of detail and high standards across features and projects.
- Work closely with the business owners, project managers, designers and developers to optimise existing experiences, design and build new functionality and features.
- Work closely with UX and Product team to shape the user experience and product direction
- Work closely with the Development and Project Management teams to understand project requirements and technical capabilities as they relate to design deliverables.
- Advocate design principles, champion techniques and exceptional design.
- 5+ years experience
- Expert level proficiency across design software, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A strong portfolio of recent work demonstrating skills and experience.
- A sharp eye for product development, conceptualisation and execution.
- Expert knowledge of current web design trends and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of UX principles and UCD methodologies.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate your creative vision across the team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced/ team setting environment.
- Ability to present solutions, lead brainstorming sessions and critique work.
- Ability to manage and mentor other designers, give constructive feedback.
- Experience working collaboratively with developers, designers and business owners.
- An obsessive attention to detail.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- You speak English (other languages a real plus)
- You have passion and drive and are self-motivated
- You want to be the best
- You’re socially adept and enjoy being part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- You’re very precise and detail oriented
- You have a keen interest in design and the finer things in life
- You’re driven and passionate about your work
- Email Resume to support [at] meetville.com
- Meetville Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.