Work from our offices in San Francisco. Remote working considered.
Meetville has a new opening for a Product Manager.
- Own ideation and competitive research for assigned Key Performance Indicator
- Inform the roadmap with new, justifiable ideas to enhance existing functionality or introduce new features
- Write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus and coordinate product schedules
- Integrate market analysis, live-site data, query log data and metrics analysis into product requirements/direction
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between a variety of internal teams
- BA/BS degree
- 2-8 years PM experience with a web based company managing web based applications
- 2+ years experience writing requirements and wireframes
- Startup experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills. Statistics background or strong skills in data analysis. Experience with multivariate testing a plus.
- Technical aptitude to become deeply embedded in a development team, and discuss core technologies
- Understanding of social applications products a plus
- Results oriented. You must be able to build lean processes, but should have a bias for action
- You speak English (other languages a real plus)
- You have passion and drive and are self-motivated
- You want to be the best
- You’re socially adept and enjoy being part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- You’re very precise and detail oriented
- You have a keen interest in design and the finer things in life
- You’re driven and passionate about your work
- Email Resume to support [at] meetville.com
- Meetville Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.