Work from our offices in San Francisco. Remote working considered.
We are looking for an ambitious PPC Executive to support the in-house acquisition team and help us expand and grow our paid media activity across multiple English speaking countries.
Responsible for the creation, implementation and management of a large portfolio of [dating] sites, the ideal candidate will have previous hands-on experience working in a PPC role and will be results-oriented as well as eager to improve performance against KPI targets in a multi-site environment.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Look after all PPC activity across a multi-site environment, meeting commercial targets and maximising earnings across all paid search campaigns and channels.
- Create, implement, track and optimise new campaigns as required by the business.
- Carry out comprehensive keyword analysis to find new opportunities for campaign enhancement.
- Assist in the coordination, production and optimisation of remarketing and display campaigns.
- Provide performance analysis reports to drive growth across the portfolio of sites.
- Work with internal teams to ensure a consistent customer message and contribute ideas which may improve the efficiency, performance or standards of the department.
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 2 years of PPC experience (AdWords and Bing), with exceptional knowledge of optimisation techniques.
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Experience using a 3rd party bid management solution to maximise PPC campaign’s efficiency, preferably Marin.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience developing and running remarketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Google AdWords or Marin certification are a plus.
- You speak English (other languages a real plus)
- You have passion and drive and are self-motivated
- You want to be the best
- You’re socially adept and enjoy being part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- You’re very precise and detail oriented
- You have a keen interest in design and the finer things in life
- You’re driven and passionate about your work
- Email Resume to support [at] meetville.com
- Meetville Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.