Work from our offices in San Francisco. Remote working considered.
We’re looking for a Lead UX Designer to mentor, support and lead our team of UX designers and developers. You will be challenged to shape and design all future enhancements to our online dating platform and our new mobile web app. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to research, design and build cutting-edge user driven interfaces across one of the largest online dating platforms.
- Leading UX design and development projects.
- Mentoring and supporting the UX team.
- Responsible for user interface design, visual design, user interaction and user flow planning.
- Work closely with the business owners, project managers, designers and developers to optimise existing experiences and design and build new functionality and features.
- Consider and analyse market research, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings.
- Design user interfaces and user journeys through use of wireframes, conceptual diagrams, mock-ups, click-throughs and prototypes.
- Advocate user-centric design principles, champion innovative techniques and solutions.
- Significant commercial experience as a user experience designer.
- Experience leading projects and small/medium sized teams.
- Ability to present solutions, lead brainstorming sessions and critique work.
- Ability to write project specifications and estimate tasks.
- Advanced knowledge of design and prototyping tools, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and Omnigraffle.
- Experience in working collaboratively with developers, designers and business owners.
- Experience in conducting A/B and Multivariate tests and analysing their results.
- Experience in using Google Analytics to measure and analyse performance.
- Experience in designing mobile UI for iOS, Android, WinMo, Blackberry and other major mobile platforms.
- Experience designing user interfaces for Facebook Canvas applications.
- Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with server side technologies such as Ruby, ColdFusion or PHP.
- You speak English (other languages a real plus)
- You have passion and drive and are self-motivated
- You want to be the best
- You’re socially adept and enjoy being part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- You’re very precise and detail oriented
- You have a keen interest in design and the finer things in life
- You’re driven and passionate about your work
- Email Resume to support [at] meetville.com
- Meetville Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.