Start using our iPhone app? You can face some difficulties but we will help you to solve the trickiest ones and make the process of using the app easy and interesting:
1. If you want to cancel receiving notifications you need to go through: More -> Settings -> Notification.
2. If due to some reasons you want to change one of search preferences you need to follow the next instructions: Go to the tab “People” – then click on the button “Filter” at the right top of a page, set new search preferences and click on “Find people”.
3. If you want to turn off automatic subscription renewal using iPhone follow these easy steps:
– From your device’s Home screen, tap App Store.
– Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
– Scroll to the bottom of the page.
– Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button).
– Tap the View Apple ID button.
– Enter your password and tap OK.
– From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. If you don’t have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
– You’ll then be taken to your App Subscriptions page.
– From your Manage App Subscription page, choose an app subscription.
– Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
– Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
– You’ll receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice.
If you still don’t have our iPhone app hurry up to download it.
Latest posts by Alexander Sergeev (see all)
- How to Report Those Violating Moral Standards on Meetville - February 19, 2015
- The Best Valentine’s Day Tips and Advice from Meetville - February 13, 2015
- Meetville Launched Its App for Android Tablet - February 5, 2015