It’s not a secret that here are countless horror stories about fake profiles, false photos and scam warnings that can frighten your One and Only. So if you don’t want to miss a chance and need to impress your partner, here are some rules to follow.
- Dress presentably and be a gentleman. Take a shower, take your best suite and open all the doors. In general, try doing things that make her feel special without going overboard on the first few dates.
- If you are interested in a woman, flirt with her and watch her response. Never leave a woman sitting alone and be on time or let your date know if you are going to be late.
- Don’t expect the woman you are dating to be like your previous spouse. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. And don’t talk about future marriage on first date, even if you’re really interested in this.
- Show that you’re interested in what your date is saying. And if you aren’t, be polite and clear about your feelings so you can both move on to more suitable dates.
- Don’t act desperate, as no one wants to date someone who is lonely and clingy. Fill up your life with friends, family and hobbies. If you let romantic relationships develop naturally, the experience and the outcome will be more positive.
- Make it fun. Don’t take dating too seriously. Most people would rather spend time with someone who is fun, rather than someone who drags them down and moans all the time.