Work from our offices in San Francisco. Remote working considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a data-driven company with a goal to eliminate loneliness in the world.
- Provide insightful data analysis of marketing campaigns (PPC, SEM, Affiliate, etc)
- Using data, proactively identify opportunities/problems for increasing users and conversion across all platforms (web, facebook, iphone, android, tablet)
- Develop comprehensive reporting and analysis for projected ROI, ARPU, LTV, etc.
- Lead the day-to-day management, implementation and improvement of marketing and conversion analytics tool
- Monitor multiple simultaneous A/B tests to determine effectiveness
- 2-8 Years Experience with web-based analytics tools, preferably in a digital marketing space
- Experience working in a start-up environment preferred
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, like mathematics, statistics, economics, or CS (or equivalent experience) preferred
- SQL skills required
- Excellent Excel skills (you love pivot tables)
- Experience running A/B tests
- Ability to present complicated data and models to the uninitiated (think, your parents)
- A history of stepping up to solve problems beyond your position’s scope
- Experience with Splunk a HUGE plus
- You speak English (other languages a real plus)
- You have passion and drive and are self-motivated
- You want to be the best
- You’re socially adept and enjoy being part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- You’re very precise and detail oriented
- You have a keen interest in design and the finer things in life
- You’re driven and passionate about your work
- Email Resume to support [at] meetville.com
- Meetville Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.