Work from our offices in San Francisco. Remote working considered.
The purpose of this role is to moderate all member; profiles/1st messages/photos/diaries and videos to ensure regular turn-over of site activity and help improve customer retention rate. In addition to this, they will also be responsible for the prevention of fraudulent activity across the Meetville platform and providing excellent customer care to all members by ensuring questions are answered, requests are fulfilled and advice is offered.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve regular turnover of member activity
- Moderate all members; profiles/1st messages/photos/diaries and videos.
- Ensure all relevant reporting is completed at the end of every day.
- Offer guidance for members and answer all of their queries via Inbox/External and the phone.
- Investigate members technical problems and liaise with the Development Team to ensure these are rectified.
- Assist with member retention.
- Contribute to the improvement of services.
- Be available to cover any work within the Customer Care department, some of which may include shift work.
- GCSE qualifications or equivalent.
- Previous Moderation/Customer Care experience beneficial but not necessary.
- Previous call centre/sales experience beneficial.
- IT Skills.
- Analytical reading and comprehensive skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Prompt/accurate data collection.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the sites features.
- Attention to detail when giving members instructions and guidance.
- Empathise with inexperienced/non-technical members.
- Ability to notice when problems are recurring.
- Responsible attitude.
- Calmness under pressure.
- Decision making ability.
- You speak English (other languages a real plus)
- You have passion and drive and are self-motivated
- You want to be the best
- You’re socially adept and enjoy being part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- You’re very precise and detail oriented
- You have a keen interest in design and the finer things in life
- You’re driven and passionate about your work
- Email Resume to support [at] meetville.com
- Meetville Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.