Work from our offices in San Francisco. Remote working considered.
- Writing blog posts on topics of interest to the global community that are happening in your region.
- Interacting with Meetville’s community of users, bloggers and commenters.
- Advising Head Office of regional nuances that could improve performance of our local advertising.
- Advising Head Office of events, issues and entertainment happening in your region.
- Securing strategic partnerships with local promoters, bars, clubs, etc.
- Representing Meetville at events in your region.
- Working with our Social Media Manager to encourage discussions, spark debate, and manage our community on all social media platforms.
- Helping to develop and implement our social media strategy.
- General Meetville marketing and administration support when required for your community.
- Advocate positive role models in the gay community.
- Creating & participating in awesome conversations every day.
You’ll get a mixture of a fixed rate for blog posts, hourly rate for representation at events and expertise shared with head office, as well as the opportunity to develop your profile as a writer, with prominent exposure among Meetville’s members.
- You speak English (other languages a real plus)
- You have passion and drive and are self-motivated
- You want to be the best
- You’re socially adept and enjoy being part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- You’re very precise and detail oriented
- You have a keen interest in design and the finer things in life
- You’re driven and passionate about your work
- Email Resume to support [at] meetville.com
- Meetville Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.