Work from our offices in San Francisco. Remote working considered.
Meetville.com is a high converting, ever evolving and profitable dating site. Reporting to the VP of Traffic and Sales, the Affiliate Manager will be responsible for acquiring and managing multiple sources of traffic for Meetville.com
If selected you will represent a highly respected affiliate program, have access to world-class affiliate marketing tools, enjoy the promotion of multiple high-converting and profitable online dating sites, and have the opportunity to earn lucrative commissions and bonuses. All the right conditions are setup for the right Affiliate Manager to control their financial destiny. You will be part of a team that enjoys results and enjoys fun on a daily basis.
- Grow affiliate traffic through proactive recruitment of new affiliates and cultivation of existing affiliates.
- Attain and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual traffic growth objectives.
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliates through industry knowledge, research and cold contacts.
- Manage relationships with active affiliates, helping them to improve performance and volumes.
- Monitor and ensure affiliate partners are aware of and are in compliance with affiliate program guidelines.
- Ensure that affiliates have the correct banners, copy and creative collateral to effectively market affiliate program products on an ongoing basis.
- Work with unprofitable affiliates and internal stakeholders to make affiliates profitable or remove them from program.
- Optimize buys, renegotiate rates, cancel or renew as necessary, as well as refresh and optimize creative units and placements.
- Serve as stakeholder for continued development of affiliate capabilities, conveying affiliates’ needs and working to implement and support new functionality.
- Attend industry-related functions for networking opportunities and enhanced knowledge.
This position is a full time position which requires a self-motivated, resourceful, organized, dedicated, driven and passionate individual.
KEY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Detail oriented, outgoing, self motivated and goal driven, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Internet marketing.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data to make marketing decisions.
- Track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience creating relationships from scratch in order to sell a product, service or idea.
- Experience negotiating price and other deal terms within given boundaries.
- Professionalism in all modes of communication and interaction, both internally and externally.
- Team player who contributes positively to company culture and goals.
- Knowledge of affiliate and CPA networks and their offers.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Acute attention to detail.
- A believer in follow-up and perseverance. You must be relentless to succeed in this role!
- Finely honed teamwork and interpersonal relations skills.
- Comfortable with numerical and statistical analysis.
- Must possess a positive hands-on, can-do attitude.
INCENTIVES FOR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Competitive remuneration, a relaxed work environment and excellent benefits package.
- Rare opportunity to grow with a young, hip and rapidly expanding company.
- A portion of the business involves various adult-related Internet enterprises – a virtual Recession-Proof industry.
If you are energetic, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and are interested in growing professionally, let’s talk!
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- You speak English (other languages a real plus)
- You have passion and drive and are self-motivated
- You want to be the best
- You’re socially adept and enjoy being part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- You’re very precise and detail oriented
- You have a keen interest in design and the finer things in life
- You’re driven and passionate about your work
- Email Resume to support [at] meetville.com
- Meetville Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.