Meetville VIP Subscription
How can I get a VIP account?
Follow the "Meetville VIP" subscription page. There you can find all the details.
Why was my subscription automatically continued?
So you're happily emailing along with someone you're discovering to be a really great match, when, without warning, your subscription expires! No one wants that. Uninterrupted access to the millions of potential matches on Meetville.com is very important to our subscribers; therefore, all subscriptions paid for by a credit card or PayPal are automatically renewed at the end of the subscription period.
Why do you charge at all? I mean, c'mon, OkCupid is free!
Above all, we charge because we think it makes the site better for the people using it. When users are paying, they are more committed to really using the site, which means that there aren't a lot of people whose profiles you can check out but who actually aren't using Meetville or aren't serious about dating. Making Meetville a paid service also discourages sketchy folks from joining. We also charge because we think that the site is offering something of real value -- an innovative way for people to meet and go on great dates.
All of this said, we do everything we can to keep the price of subscribing low. If you sign up for 6 months, it’s about the price of a movie ticket per month.
What is the difference between VIP account and regular account?
As a Vip user you can chat with other users (send unlimited messages), also you can see who added you to Favorites, browse users` profiles anonymously, you will get access to profiles in Encounter game and view who's interested in you in Encounters game.
How much does the VIP subscription cost?
We have 4 different types of VIP subscription:1. $1.99 per week (1 year. Save 80%) one easy $99.99 payment2. $2.99 per week (6 month. Save 65%) one easy $79.99 payment3. $4.99 per week (3 month. Save 50%) one easy $59.99 payment4. $9.99 per week (1 month) one easy $39.99 payment
What if I have any payment issues?
If you have any problems related to payments or financial transactions, you are always welcome to contact our Support team who are always ready to provide the assistance you need.
Send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our standard application form via "Contact Us" link.
Can I terminate my VIP subscription?
Yes, you can terminate VIP subscription at any time. Follow next steps to do this: Account -> Payments -> Cancel your VIP subscription
Can I view profiles of users found in Encounters being a VIP?
Yes, you can. The game Encounters is included into VIP subscription.
How do I change my Invisible mode settings?
To change the Invisible Mode settings take the following steps:
- Go to the "My guests" section.
- Click on the "Activate" button at the top of the page below the Invisible Mode description.
- Put the markers into checkboxes selecting the options you would like to set: "Conceal my online presence to other users", "Do not show me on the list of "My guests" on other people's profiles", or both.
- Click "Save Changes", and your settings will be saved.
How do I turn Invisible mode on/off?
To turn on/off the Invisible Mode settings take the following steps:1. The Invisible Mode can be activated from your "My guests" page.
2. To obtain Invisible mode you have to buy a VIP-account – press the "Learn more" button and choose the most preferable VIP subscription plan.
3. Then you should return to section "My guests" and click on the "Activate" button at the top of the page below the Invisible Mode description.
4. Put the markers into checkboxes selecting the options you would like to set: "Conceal my online presence to other users", "Do not show me on the list of "My guests" on other people's profiles", or both.
5. Click "Save Changes", and your settings will be saved.
What is Invisible Mode?
Invisible Mode is an option to hide your online presence and your visits to other users' profiles.The Invisible Mode is available for the VIP members only. Take the following steps to activate it:
- Click on "My guests" link.
- On your "My guests" page, click on the "Invisible Mode" link and select the necessary option - you can choose either to hide your online presence from the other people, or not to show you among the "My guests" of the others, or both. Then click "Save changes". The Invisible Mode is active during the VIP-subscription period.
What can I do as free member?
As a free member, you'll be able only to receive daily matches, perform people searches, view users profiles, send and receive winks, view and post photos, rate users photos, watch videos. The same features are available with our mobile apps.
How do I register my profile?
First step.Fill in the registration form on the right side of Meetville page:
Then click on the "Register" button, and you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. Find this message in your mailbox, follow the confirmation link.Second step.You need to fill some Basic information about yourslf, such as:: Age of partner, Education, Ethnicity, Occupation, Faith, Do you have kids?, Smoker, Attitude to alcohol, Height, Eye color, Hair color, Body type and you will need to upload a photo.Third step.You'll need to write some information about your Interests.And the last step.In your own words (Dreams, Life goals, Favorite quotes)That`s all !Apart from that, you can use your Facebook account to make your registration even easier. Take the following steps:
- Your name
- Your birth date (please note that it is important to fill in the correct information here, because your age will be counted on site based on it)
- Your gender (and that of your potential partner)
- Your location
- Your e-mail address
- Your password
Your profile will be created automatically, and your personal information will be imported from your Facebook account to your Meetville account.
- Click on the "Connect with Facebook" button in the left upper corner of the page.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Click "Allow" to give the system access to your data.
How do I log in to Meetville via my Facebook account?
If your Meetville profile has been integrated with Facebook, you have logged in to Facebook, and want to quickly log in to Meetville take the following steps:
That's it. You are logged in to Meetville.
- Click on the "Login" link at the top of the page
- Click on the "Facebook" button on the right.
Why should I complete my profile?
It is necessary to complete your profile with information about yourself for at least 50%. The people browsing Meetville in search for their potential partners are interested to know some information about you. There should be an oppotrunity for everyone to know something about a person prior to contacting him/her. You will not be able to view the other users' profiles in case your profile is incomplete.
How can I change my password?
In case you have connected your Meetville account with your Facebook account, you cannot change your password. If you need to change your Facebook account password, please go to your Facebook profile settings.To change your password take the following steps:
- Go to the "Change password" option
- Fill in your current password, new password, confirm your new password and click "Save"
How do I change my e-mail?
In case you have connected your Meetville account with your Facebook account, you cannot change your e-mail. If you need to change your Facebook account registration e-mail, please go to your Facebook profile settings.To change your e-mail take the following steps:
- Select the "Change e-mail" option.
- Fill in your new E-mail and click "Save"
I would like to create profile on Meetville using my personal data from facebook account, how can I do this?
In case you want to import your personal data from Facebook to your Meetville profile while registering, take the following steps:
Your profile will be created automatically, and your personal information will be imported from your Facebook account to your Meetville account.
- Click on the "Connect with Facebook" button in the right upper corner of the page.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Click "Allow" to give the system access to your data.
What are advantages of connecting my Facebook profile to my Meetville profile?
You can import some of your personal information to Meetville from Facebook, so you will not have to fill it in manually. Your login procedure becomes easier and quicker with "Connect with Facebook".
What kinds of e-mail notifications do I get from Meetville?
You get the notifications from Meetville that inform you if somebody noticed you, wrote you a message, visited your profile, or is interested in getting to know you better. This may be especially useful if you don't visit our site every day. You will always be notified on new Singles or Matches selected for you.Here are some examples of notifications:
- "Somebody wants you to add more information to your profile"
- "Somebody winked at you"
- "You've got a message"
How can I limit the amount of e-mail notifications I get?
You can choose which notifications you want, or don't want to receive in your profile settings. Take the following steps:
Now you will get only those notifications you have selected.
- Go to the "Email Notifications" section
- Unselect those types of notifications you don't want to receive, and select those you want. You can also choose the frequency of notifications here.
- Click "Save"
How do I delete my account?
To delete your account take the following steps:
- Click on the "Account" menu in the right upper corner of your profile page, and select "Settings".
- Find "Delete my account" option on the bottom.
- Before you delete the account, you are offered the options to configure it:
Then you are offered to "Stay on site" or "Delete account".Click on the "Delete account". Your account will be deleted, and your e-mail address will be added to Meetville e-mail suppression list. You will no longer receive any messages or notifications from Meetville.
- "Nobody will find you in the Google search engine" and
- "You will not receive any e-mail notifications"
How can I see the new users who have just joined Meetville?
To see the new users who have just joined Meetville go to the "Search" list (Search results) and press the "New" botton.
Are there any rules for Meetville users?
I've never recieved Meetville confirmation e-mail after registration. What should I do?
In case you haven't received Meetville confirmation email needed to finalize your registration, please check your Spam folder. Due to a large number of notifications we send to our users, Meetville emails may be recognized as Spam by your webmail service.This problem can be solved by adding Meetville sending address to your Address Book. To view the detailed instructions on this procedure follow the links:In case you can find the activation e-mail neither in Inbox, nor in Spam folders, you can use the "Resend confirmation e-mail" link. The message will be resent to you.In case you left the registration page, try to log in to Meetville. In the right top corner of the page you will see the notification with a link: "Your email is not verified. Please confirm it". Click on this link, and then use the "Resend confirmation e-mail" link. In case you cannot solve this problem yourself, please do not hesitate to contact Meetville Support via email@example.com, or via "Contact Us" application form for any kind of assistance.
How can I crop and rotate my photos?
Click Upload photos in the top left box on your Profile page from your Drive, webcam, Facebook or Instagram. All the photos should show your face and make it clear which person is you. If you upload a group photo or one that doesn't show you clearly, our moderators will remove it. After choosing and uploading the photos you can rotate and crop them.
How can i delete a photo i don't like from my page?
Take the following steps to delete the photo from your profile:1) Click on the photo you've selected. The photo is opened in the photo viewer.
2) Find the "Photo manager" pop-up menu in the right upper corner of the photo viewer. Click on it.
3) In the opened pop-up find the "Delete" link and click on it.That's it. Your selected photo will be deleted.Important: If you have only one photo and want to delete it, you have to upload a new one and only then it’ll be possible.
Why wasn’t my photo accepted?
There are certain requirements you need to know before uploading photos to Meetville.com. If the photo you uploaded doesn’t meet these criteria, it won’t be accepted or will be removed by our photo moderators.
Why are photos necessary on my profile?
Photos are needed because anyone wants to know what his communication partner looks like. That is why having your recent photo is a necessary condition for normal use of our site. Apart from that, no one will see your profile without a photo, it is not displayed in the Singles list (search results).
How can I change my main photo?
In case you would like to change your main profile photo take the following steps:
- Go to the photo viewer by clicking on one of your photos.
- Click on the photo you want to make Main.
- Click on the "Photo manager" drop-down menu in the right upper corner of the photo viewer.
- Select the "Make Main" option.
In case you haven't uploaded this photo to your profile yet, do the following:
- Click on the "+ Upload photos" link below your main photo on your profile page.
- You can choose the most suitable way to upload your photo from the 4 ways available: from your drive, from webcam, from Facebook, from Instagram.
- Choose the photo, and upload it.
- Go to the above described "Photo manager" menu, and make it main.
Can I report low quality photos, and those violating moral standards?
In case you see poor quality photos you can report them. Use the "Report This Photo" link and click on the "OR" button at the top of the photo viewer page. Choose the report reason from the list, and click on "Send". The site administration will receive your report, and take all the measures necessary.
What photos can be uploaded to Meetville, and how many?
Go to Meetville Photo Requirements page for a detailed instruction on size, quality, and content of the photos uploaded to Meetville. Their number is not limited.
How can I rate photos?
The option to rate user's photos is available in the photo viewer. To rate a photo take the following steps:
You can rate a photo with 1-5 stars by clicking on the scale.
- Go to the profile of the user whose photo you like.
- Open the photo viewer by clicking on the photo.
- Select the photo you want to rate by clicking on it.
- Find the "Rate this picture" scale above this photo.
If I have no photo, will my profile be seen by others, and displayed in the Search page?
No. Profiles without photos are not displayed in the Search page (search results), and are unseen by the others. People want to see you while searching for a partner. That's why uploading a photo is an essential step to get into Meetville search results, and be seen by the others.
Do I have to be a VIP user on Meetville to see my daily matches?
No, everyone can see their daily matches every day. Only those who wish to contact one of their matches must be a VIP user on Meetville.
Why do I see Singles too distant from me in search?
This is due to the search parameters you have specified. Use the city name link to specify the location you want to search in. And the singles (search results) you get will be from your selected location. You can also use a slider to extend the search area.
How can I save time searching for people?
There are some ways to make your search more effective:
- Use extended search parameters (Click "Search", and then use the "Advanced criteria" fields on the left side of the page next to your current parameters, and you'll be able to access the extended search parameters).
- Also don't fail to check out our "Encounters" game. The system displays single photos of users meeting your search parameters for you. You just have to make a one click answer to the question: "Want to meet her/him?". And this user will be notified about your answer.
What search parameters can I use on Meetville to find an appropriate person?
The search parameters used on Meetville are: sex, age, location and purpose. Advanced search also includes: body type, education, ethnicity, income, living situation, kids preferences, relationship status, occupation, religion, eye/hair color, height, weight, attitude to smoking.
I found some users I liked. What can I do not to lose them?
The easiest way not to lose people you've found and liked is to add them to your Favorites. You will always have access to their profiles, you will get notifications on the profile updates and new photo uploads these users make. Apart from that, the users you've added to Favorites are notified about it. Open the profile of the person you like, and use the "Add to Favorites" button at the top of the page, on the right from the photo.
Can I search for singles within a country, or a town?
Using ‘Search page” menu you can search within a certain Country, Region or City.
How can I hide users I don't like from search results?
Use the "Hide" link to remove the users you dislike from the search results. The "Hide" link can be found at the top of the user profile page, inside "or" dropdown menu near the "Add to Favorites" button.
Communication with Other Members
How can I attract other people's attention to my profile?
There is a bunch of options to draw user’s attention to your personality:1."Winks" notify that you would like to communicate with his/her. That's an easy way to start communication.
2.If you like someone but the profile isn’t fully filled in, you can ask him/her to do it. For that press the “Ask” button on the bottom of the user’s page.
3.If you like user’s picture you can Rate it. For that open the picture (click on it) and when it`s opened click on any star with the appropriate rating. He/She will see it on his/her page.
4.Also you can ask to upload more pictures. For that click on the “Please, add more photos of yours” button on the user’s page under the main photo.Be active, be positive, don't be afraid to communicate, and you won't come unnoticed.
Are notifications sent to a member each time I view his/her profile?
No. This might be found annoying by the majority of people. Notifications are sent just once on the first time you check out a person's profile. Your multiple viewing of a person's profile won't cause a bunch of notifications in her/his mailbox. So, view her/his profile as many times as you wish without being annoying.
How can I save profiles of the users I like, so that I can easily contact them in the future?
You can add such users to Favorites. Take the following steps:
Now the user is one of your Favorites. You will get Notification as he/she uploads new photos, or makes some profile changes.
- Open the profile page of the user you like.
- Click on the "Add to Favorites" button on the right from the user's photo at the top of the page.
- The "favorites" link is renamed to "Remove from Favorites", in case you need to remove this user from Favorites.
Can I receive the Notifications on my iPhone/iPad?
Are any other languages supported by Meetville?
Meetville is mainly English speaking community at the moment, but in the future some other languages may be added.
What is Notifications?
We show you the users, who visited your profile. If a user visited your profile page we add him/her to your Notifications. You can easily find out, who is interested in you. It might be the first step in a relationship. Some users use the Invisible Mode. You will see that your profile was viewed by a Mysterious Stranger, but you won’t be able to find out who it was.
Why can't I send my e-mail address to another user on Meetville?
This practice is banned on Meetville because it is a typical scammer/spammer behavior: sending you their e-mail address, or asking for yours, to use for their fraudulent affairs. This is described in detail on our scam warning page.
What Notifications do I get and why? What are they used for?
The Notifications are used to notify that somebody has noticed you, and may be interested in starting communication. Here are some examples of Notifications you may receive from other users on Meetville: a user wants to meet you, has winked at you, you've got new Matches, etc.
Can I invite my friends to Meetville? What should I do?
In case you want to invite some of your friends to Meetville, take the following steps:
- Click on the "Invite your friends" link .
- Select the service you want to use to send invitations to your friends: Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo!mail, Twitter, Orkut, and other servcies.
- Click on the "Find Friends" button and select your friends you want to invite.
- Click on the "Send request" button (the button name may be different for different services).Your friends will receive e-mails with notifications that you have invited them to Meetville.
How can I prevent the person I don't like from contacting me?
In case you don't like a person for some reason, and you don't want any type of communication with him/her, as well as to see him/her in the Notification or Matches, you can block or hide this person. Use "Block" link in chat not to receive messages from this user, and use "Hide" option inside "Or" drop-down menu on the right from the user's photo not to see him in search results and Matches.
What do "winks" mean?
"Winks" notify that a user probably likes you, and wants to draw your attention to his/her personality. That's an easy way to start communication.
What is Encounters game?
Encounters game is a great option for online speeddating. You are shown pictures of users, carefully selected in accordance with your search settings. If you want to meet him/her, you click “yes” or “maybe”. Meetville will notify this user about your interest.If somebody wants to meet you, you will be immediately notified about that in the “Want to meet me" section of our menu in the right upper corner of Meetville page. If there’s mutual interest between you and another user, Meetville will notify you in the Mutual attractions section. Don’t miss your chance to start a new interesting relationship.
Why doesn't anyone answer "Yes" about me in the Encounters game?
The problem may be that your photo is low quality. In this case, if the photo is blurred, or improperly cropped, or even displays some cartoon characters, or celebrities, the users don't answer "Yes" just because they cannot see you clearly, or they can see it is not you. Please make sure you have a recent, high quality photo of yours, clearly showing your smiling face, and the "Yes" answers will definitely follow.
Whose photos take part in the Encounters game?
The photos of all registered Meetville users take part in the Encounters game. They are shown to users in accordance with their search settings. Add a photo to your profile, and join the game!
What are mutual attractions in the Encounters game?
Mutual attractions are 2 users who answer "Yes", "Maybe" or "Not" about each other in the Encounters game, meaning they like each other, and would like to meet.
Why can't I view profiles of the users I see in the Encounters game?
You have to buy Meetville VIP to get the possibility to view profiles of the users you find in the "Encounters" game.
How can I see who answered "Yes", "Maybe" or "Not" about my photo in Encounters game?
Click on the "Want to meet me" link in the menu in the right upper corner of the Meetville page. Then all the users who asnwered "Yes", "Maybe" or "Not" about you will be displayed. This is a paid service.
No one comes to my profile. What can I do to attract attention?
There is a bunch of options on Meetville to attract other people's attention to your profile:
Be active, be positive, don't be afraid to communicate, and you won't come unnoticed.
- Add as much information as you can in your profile.
- Upload more photos.
Spam and Abuse
You have received spam in messages? An insulting message? Some user is acting suspiciously, acts like a scammer? What can be done in this case?
You can use the "Report this person" link to report abuse.It can be found:
Choose the reason for report, and click on the "Send" button. The site administration will receive your report, and take all the measures necessary. You can also use the "Block this person" checkbox inside the report form, in case you don't want to hear from this user again.
- On this user's profile page below his/her photo. The "Report this person" link can be found at the top of the user profile page, inside "or" dropdown menu near the "Add to Favorites" button.
- "Report Spam" link at the bottom of the Messages window.
Are there any badwords filters on Meetville?
Yes, there is a badwords filter used on Meetville. So, in case a harsh expression is identified inside a message body, the message will be blocked from sending, and a warning pop-up will be displayed.
How can I judge if a user is a scammer?
There are some typical traits of behavior you can identify a scammer by. Please check out our scam warning page for details.
I see a poor quality photo, a photo violating moral norms, a photo of kids alone, or a photo violating some other Meetville requirements. How can I report this photo?
In case you see poor quality photos, or photos violating Meetville standards, you can report them. Use the "Report This Photo" link you may see beside any photo on site. Choose the report reason from the list, and click "Send". The site administration will receive your report, and take all the measures necessary.
Support Contacts and Troubleshooting
I have found my spouse on Meetville. Now I want to check who he/she is communicating with and whom he/she is searching for. Please, give me this information and the access to her/his profile.
It's not necessarily your wife/husband has registered on Meetville. Their data could appear on the site by other ways too. Somebody of their friends has registered themselves as a joke or to offend. Scammers or spammers could use it. Some of their friends could have invited them to our service and put their name and nickname by chance.
Anyway, due to the confidentiality reasons we don’t give any information about our users.
I've never heard about Meetville. Why did my profile appear here?
Find "Delete my account" option on the bottom.
Before you delete the account, you are offered the options to configure it:
"Nobody will find you in the Google search engine" and
"You will not receive any e-mail notifications"
Then you are offered to "Stay on site" or "Delete account".
Click on the "Delete account". Your account will be deleted, and your e-mail address will be added to Meetville e-mail suppression list. You will no longer receive any messages or notifications from Meetville.In case you have any problems, you may always contact Meetville Support via firstname.lastname@example.org, or via "Contact Us" application form for any kind of assistance.
I am annoyed with Meetville notifications. How do I unsubscribe?
You can always unsubscribe from the notifications using the unsubscription link at the bottom of the message body, or by unselecting the notifications in "Email Notifications" section. In case you have any problems, you can always contact Meetville Support via email@example.com, or via standard "Contact Us" application form on the site, and we will gladly provide any assistance you need.
What is Meetville company address?
Meetville Company address is:
Meetville, San Francisco,
California, United States
How can I share my ideas, ask questions on site work and its features?
Use our section "Contact us", in the field "What type of issue are you writing about?" choose "Suggestions and improvements". With "Contact us" section you can submit any of your problems, ideas, ask the site administration any question. We will consider all of them, and none will remain unanswered.
I don't want Meetville app on my Facebook profile. How can I remove it?
To remove Meetville application from your Facebook profile take the following steps:
- Click on the drop-down menu in the right upper corner of your Facebook profile page "Privacy Settings".
- Click on the "Edit your settings" link under the "Apps and Websites" section in the left bottom corner of the opened page.
- Find the application you would like to remove in the "Apps you use" list, and click on it. If you don’t see the application listed, you can find it by clicking the "Edit settings" button.
- The page with general information on this application opens. In the right upper corner there is the "Remove App" link. Click on this link. Once you confirm you’d like to remove the application, it will no longer have access to your data and be removed from your profile, bookmarks, and your applications and games dashboards.
I tried to send a chat message, but it says "Your message contains offensive language", and the message cannot be sent. What should I do?
There is a badwords filter used on Meetville. So, in case a harsh expression is automatically identified inside a message body, the message will be blocked from sending, and a warning pop-up will be displayed. Please make sure there are no rude, or abusive expressions. In case you are sure there's no offensive language, but your message still can't be sent, please contact Meetville support for this matter via firstname.lastname@example.org, or via standard "Contact Us" application form on the site, and describe the details of your problem to us. We will gladly provide any assistance you need.
Why can't I access my chat messages and notification?
Microsoft Internet Explorer users sometimes face this problem. In the majority of cases the problem is that active scripts are not enabled.
Please take the following steps that will hopefully solve the problem with chat:
Now there should be no problems with chat functioning. In case you continue having problems, please contact us via email@example.com, or via standard "Contact Us" application form on site, and we will gladly provide any assistance you need.
- Click on "Tools" at the top right of explorer
- Then click on "Internet Options"
- Go to "Security" tab, make sure Internet is selected
- Then click on "Custom level"
- Scroll to the bottom end, and find "Active scripting"
- Make sure it is enabled
- Click on the "OK" button
How can I contact Meetville support?
In order to contact Meetville support take the following steps:
- Use "Contact Us" link.
- Support Contact form opens. Here you are offered to browse your question in the FAQ database, in case you are not the first who asks this question.
- In case you cannot find the necessary information in FAQ, find "File a ticket for a personal response from our support team" option. Fill in all the required information: select a category, input your question, your name and e-mail address.
- Click on "Submit request". Thats it. After that you will get an e-mail notification on your request being processed to the Support Center, and in a short period of time a Support Officer will contact you to provide the assistance you need.
Why don't I receive Meetville notifications? How can I solve this problem?
In case you don't find Meetville notifications in your Inbox, please check your Spam folder. Due to the nature of our mailing some of the mail services identify our notifications as spam.This problem can be solved by adding Meetville sending address to your Address Book. To view the detailed instructions on this procedure follow the links: